1. The TCCT Outstanding Contribution Award (OCA) is established and sponsored by the Technical Committee on Control Theory (TCCT), Chinese Association of Automation (CAA). The recipients of OCA are the individuals who have served TCCT for a considerably long time and have made significant contributions to enhance the development of control theory and its applications in China.
2. The following is the requirements for the OCA awardees:
- Who have served as members of the current or the past TCCT, including members of the Advisory Committee of TCCT, for at least two terms;
- Who have made outstanding contributions to the development of control theory and its applications in China.
3. The Award Committee for OCA, appointed by TCCT, takes full responsibility of evaluation of the candidates who are nominated by the TCCT members. The members of the current Award Committee of OCA are not legal candidates.
4. The award will be issued every year since 2018, and the number of awardee will be one. The award is issued in the same year as the Chinese Control Conference.
5. The vote for the award is effective if
- The number of participants at the evaluation meeting is not less than half of the total number of members of the Award Committee of OCA;
- The number of effective votes is not less than two thirds of the participants.
6. The serving term of the Award Committee of OCA is the same as its corresponding TCCT term. Each TCCT is responsible for organizing the new Award Committee of OCA.
7. TCCT of CAA reserves the right of explanation and modification of this document.